Created from the exact same materials with same engineering/manufacturing and as the larger Exa-Pumps®, the Exa-Pump® Nano offers the exact same high-temperature, high-reliability pump technology in the smallest form-factor yet. The Nano is most suitable to physically tighter applications such as motorcycles, quads, personal watercraft, snow machines, or any space-limited or ultra weight-critical racing application. Like the Mini, the Nano also offers the same external motor brushes for easy/inexpensive replacement. The custom heatsink allows the entire motor/pump head assembly infinite rotation allowing optimal orientation of the in/out ports, including port functional reversal.
This pump was designed from the ground up to handle the most extreme conditions found in any motor vehicle, with a special emphasis on turbocharger oil scavenging applications. Built on extremely rugged spur gear technology, this small-frame 350F continuously rated pump offers aerospace/military-grade quality in a compact/lightweight package. The Nano is sized identically to the Mini but the Nano is over 1″ shorter in length, 0.75 lbs lighter, and designed for use with a single turbo.
**The Nano is optimized for scavenging drain oil from a SINGLE turbo (either ball-bearing or journaled).**
The Nano is a superb choice for rear-end/axle fluid cooling applications.
12 VDC AND 24 VDC VERSIONS IN STOCK! INQUIRE ABOUT CUSTOM VOLTAGES AND FLOWS
• 24V Version – Perfect for European, and Commercial/Heavy-equipment/Truck Markets.
• 350F (175C) Fluid Temperature
• 1GPM Scavenge Pump Rate depending on oil temperature/viscosity, 15+ PSI continuous as Pressure Pump
• Self-prime greater than three feet.
• Hardened Bronze Gear Pump Rotors
• 10,000 Hour Rated Dual Hybrid Ball Bearings
• Low-cost, Easily Replaceable External 4,000 Hour Rated Brushes
• Highest Rated Temperature (class H or higher) Insulated Copper Motor Windings
• Black Anodized Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
• Nickel-plated Pump Head
• Stainless Steel Pump Head Fasteners
• 3/8″ NPT Female Threaded Pump Head Ports
• Simple In/Out Port Repositioning via Infinite Rotation of Motor/Pump Head Assembly Within Heatsink
• Set of two 3/8” NPT -> AN Nickel-plated Adapters Included – Options are -6AN, -8AN, or -10AN Sizes.
• High-Temperature Power Wiring
• Weatherproof Connectors
• Rubber-isolated Mounting Bracket with metal collar insert
• Extremely Low-vibration, Quiet
• 4 lbs Total Weight, 2” Diameter Motor
• Not designed for use as a fuel pump
• Warrant void if 350F (175C) rated temperature is exceeded.
• Rated voltage may be exceeded by up to 25%. Warranty void if applied voltage exceeds 25% of rated voltage as labeled.
• For 100% compatibility with 16V-24V set-ups on race vehicles, choose the 24V version.
• Operating Current: 12 VDC version is <3A, 10A maximum. 24 VDC version is <1.5A, 5A maximum. Pump MUST be protected by fuse or circuit breaker – 12V pump 10A, 24V pump 5A. A fuse or circuit breaker will protect the pump from permanent damage in case of rotor-lock from ingesting foreign debris. When the temperature of the oil is very low, the oil’s viscosity is much greater, and the pump will consume more current until the oil warms up. The fuse or circuit breaker current value takes into account the additional current needed for pumping oil at low temperatures. As a pressure-pump, the pumps are rated min. 15PSI. Exceeding any of these ratings will void warranty. (15-20PSI operation range is possible, but not guaranteed or warranted).
• Two-year Warranty – warranty void if pump is modified, or current ratings exceeded. Warranty only for genuine TurboWerx products purchased from TurboWerx or authorized resellers. No user-serviceable parts within the pump, warranty void if pump is opened. Do not remove or replace ANY fasteners. Warranty and terms of sales.
Great Things Come in the Smallest Packages.
The Exa-Pump® Nano is the ideal choice for motorcycles/drag-bikes. But the Nano is most suited for any space- or weight-challenged application. Note the Nano can be used with a single ball-bearing or journaled-bearing turbo. The pump head and gears are oversized for this frame-size for optimal performance. For pump head rotation, you simply loosen four M4 screws in the heatsink, rotate motor/pump head assembly as desired, then retighten. Big brother Exa-Pump® is equipped with 10,000 hour brushes, but due to the compact nature of both the Exa-Pump® Nano and Mini, there was not enough physical room for these over-size brushes. Our next best solution was to introduce external brush technology that allows easy/inexpensive replacement of the 4,000 hour brushes in situ without having to dismount the pump, nor even disconnect the power wiring – no other pump offered in this realm offers this feature.