The Power Port is Turbosmart’s largest and highest flowing blow-off valve ever, resetting the flow benchmark set by our popular and highly regarded Race Port BOV. Designed to be as light as possible, to keep vehicle weight down. Its cutting edge dual-chamber design means it can be held open with the use of a solenoid to aid turbo response and control during staging to give the best possible launch.
Supplied With: 1/4″ -4AN Nipple, 1/8″ NPT Blank, 1/8″ NPT Nipple, Profiled Inlet Weld-On Flange (Alloy) and Collar Tool.
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.5″ Inlet flows over 600 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/8″NPT port lower chamber for advanced control strategies
- -4 AN Upper port
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 20inHg activation range
- 3 user configurable corrosion resistant springs
- Valve position sensor option
- Predrilled collar for lockwire provision
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ