Fits most all T4 externally wastegated turbine housings
Thermal Zero turbo blankets go above and beyond when it comes to heat tolerance and durability. The inner layer of the turbo blanket can handle over 2500 degrees Fahrenheit of direct heat. The blankets are made with high quality 1 inch thick 6 pound density ceramic insulation material and covered with a silicone based outer shell that is colored either Black, Red, Blue, Chrome, or Gray. Since vibration on a turbocharger is inevitable we have created a more durable design. Our turbo blankets feature a knitted wire mesh inner layer that separates the insulation material from the turbocharger housing, greatly increasing durability and reducing breakdown.
Installing a Thermal Zero Turbo blanket will cut down up to 80% of direct heat emitted from your turbocharger. In turn this will allow the turbo to spool faster and be more efficient.
- This turbo blanket design fits most externally wastegated T4 turbo housings
- Manufactured with 2500°F rated ceramic fiber core and stainless lined para-aramid thread
- Durable high temperature outer shell material and stainless steel capstan rivet fasteners.
- Easy to install with included securing wire.
- Made with pride in the USA.